Would you like to receive additional communication about upcoming training, WatchGuard news, and invites to free monthly webinar trainings?
1. For each VLAN interface, how many untagged networks can you have?
D) Dependent on the firewall model
Correct Answer: A
2. True or False: You can use the same VLAN ID for multiple VLANs on your firewall.
Correct Answer: False. Each VLAN must have a unique ID.
3. What are the benefits of Link Aggregation? Select all that apply.
A) Allows you to bridge interfaces so your firewall can act as a switch.
B) Allows for redundancy of interfaces.
C) Creates a separate, management interface for your firewall.
D) Allows for additional throughput between your firewall and switches.
Correct Answer: B and D
4. When setting up Traffic Management on your firewall, what is the order of actions that it will be applied?
A) Policy > Application Category > Application
B) Application > Application Category > Policy
C) Application Category > Application > Policy
D) Policy > Application > Application Category
Correct Answer: B
5. Which Multi-WAN method allows you to set weights on the interfaces?
C) Interface Overflow
D) Routing Table
Correct Answer: A
6. True or False: When setting up a static route, a lower metric means a lower precedence.
Correct Answer: False. A lower metric indicates a higher precedence in the routing table.
7. When setting up a Firecluster, what requirements must you follow? Select all that apply.
A) Each device must be the same model.
B) Each device must have a special FireCluster subscription.
C) Each device must be activated on the WatchGuard website.
D) Each device must be running the same firmware.
Correct Answer: A, C and D
8. What is the purpose of the cluster interface?
A) To manage the Firecluster.
B) To log Firecluster events.
C) To allow the cluster members to communicate with each other.
D) To allow remote access to the Firecluster.
Correct Answer: C