Document Version: 2.1
By agreeing to this Service Level Agreement, all Approvers agree to all terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement.
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between JSCM Group and the Client for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
JSCM Group reserves the right to modify and update this agreement at any time.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Client by JSCM Group.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between JSCM Group and the Client.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
IT Service Provider(s): JSCM Group ("Provider")
IT Customer(s): the Client (“Customer")
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager ("Document Owner") is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager: JSCM Group - Madison Slater
Review Period: Annual (12 months)
Previous Review Date: June 5, 2018
Next Review Date: June 5, 2019
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement:
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Monthly system health check
5.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Office Hours: 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday - Friday Eastern Times
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call.
- Email support: Monitored 24 Hours a Day - 365 Days Per Year
- Calls and Emails received after regular office hours will be responded to based on urgency. See Section 6.3 for list of emergencies handled 24 hours per day.
6.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Client within the following time frames:
- 15 Minutes (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- 1 Hour (Off Hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 1 hour for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 2 Hours for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
6.3 Issue Priorities
High Priority Issues Include:
- Network Outage
- Firewall Failure
- Email Routing Failure
- ISP Failure
- VPN Failure
- Active Intrusion
- Network Switch Outage
- Wireless Outage
- Email Encryption Failure
Medium Priority Issues Include:
- New VPN Connection
- Mobile VPN Connection Issues
- Firewall Policy Creation
- High Availability Failure
- Wireless SSID Changes
- Blocked Inbound Email
- Blocked Outbound Email
Low Priority Issues Include:
- Firewall Website Exceptions
- Firewall Application Control Changes
- Network Switch Changes
- Logging/Reporting Requests
- All Other Firewall, Switch and Wireless Issue